You are not logged in. Please login or register.
- The Rules are introduced to create a comfortable and constructive atmosphere of communication.
- By registering on the forum, you agree to these Rules
- The publication of information contrary to these Rules is prohibited on the forum.
- Ignorance of the Rules does not exempt from sanctions.
- The responsibility for the information posted on behalf of the user is borne by the user himself. The administration recommends that you do not allow the use of your credentials by third parties.
- If you are not satisfied with the established form of communication, refrain from publishing information on the forum.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.
- No spamming. No flaming or trolling. No off-topic.
- No pornographic material, illegal software, cheating, hacking, illegal content, trademarked/copyrighted content that does not belong to you, racist, sexist or offensive content, or links to any of those materials. Do not promote or endorse any illegal or offensive activities.
- Advertisements, of any sort, are not permitted. This includes member names and links to commercial sites in Signatures, or in posts. You also may not solicit sales for Newegg through the use of promotion or coupon codes.
- If any violations of the Rules are revealed, please immediately, without entering into a discussion with the offender, inform the administration of the forum at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before posting a new thread, please make use of the forum search to find older threads about the same topic.
- Please take care to place your questions/topics to a relevant category in the forum. If a topic is opened in an irrelevant category, administrators may move or delete it. If you can’t find a proper category, choose 'Off Topic'.
- Please name your thread appropriately; the subject title should sum up / explain the content in the thread.
- One topic per thread for ease of management.
- Do not make changes to the title and the text of the topic after its publication, except for correcting the grammar and design.
- Be sure to use text decorations sparingly when posting. Large-size font, colors, all caps, and so forth can help with clarity, organization, or emphasis, but simply using these features to personalize or add flare to your posts is not allowed.
Forum Administration and Moderation
- The administration reserves the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.
- Complaints against the actions of the administration, send to the address email@example.com