Topic: Error in CAN Gateway driver operation chart?

Looking at the CAN gateway driver operation chart, I think there may be an error in the step for the Acceptance filters.  Should the test "Is the Acceptance Filters enabled for CAN0?" be "Is the Acceptance Filters DISABLED for CAN0?"?

Also, is the 5.2 only able to light one colour LED at a time?

Post's attachments

Capture.PNG, 133.04 kb, 627 x 512
Capture.PNG 133.04 kb, 332 downloads since 2018-12-22 

Re: Error in CAN Gateway driver operation chart?

Thank you! Now fixed.

Also, is the 5.2 only able to light one colour LED at a time?

Yes, as in the CANNY 7, you can light only one LED color at a time. Green has priority.

3 (edited by cubic_nz 24-12-2018 04:12:12)

Sorry, one more thing with the diagram, should the lower part look like this?  As I understand it, logging mode and excluding mode in the gateway are independent.

I find I get confused with all the gateway options, so having this diagram is really helpful!

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Modified diagram.png 255.17 kb, 146 downloads since 2018-12-24 

Sorry for delay. Exactly, the logging mode and excluding mode in the gateway are independent. Moreover, if the CAN GW driver is active and its logging mode is on, every incoming CAN message that has reached the CAN GW driver will be loaded into the CAN RX registers, regardless of any other CAN GW configuration parameters. You are right, the diagram in not precise enough for now. We will fix it soon. Thank you for your highly valuable comments!